Emma Wilson Parent/Teacher/Student Association is who plans, funds and staffs ALL extra-curricular activities at the school. There are many ways to support PTSA and our students:
1. Membership for parents, grandparents or guardians is $10 (meeting attendance or chairing committees is not required)
2. Membership for students is only $5
3. At the end of October, there will be a reward for the class with the most members signed up.
4. Come to monthly PTSA meetings.
5. PTSA is always in need of more volunteers to accomplish all the fun activities we offer to students and their families!
Here are some of the events that can’t happen without funding and volunteers: Back to School Carnival, movie nights, Treat and Greet, Light Parade float, Book Fairs, Evening with Santa, Ram Run, Special Assemblies, Buddy Benches, classroom supplies, student activity supplies and special projects.