Registration for Emma Wilson
Thursday, December 6, 2018
8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
To enroll after this date, please stop by the Main Office

What You Need to Enroll Your Child in Kindergarten for 2018 - 2019

Registration for the 2018-2019 school year will be held beginning the week of December 3, 2018. To enter Kindergarten in the fall, a child must be five years old on or before September 1, 2019. To enter Transitional Kindergarten, a child must turn five between September 2, 2019 and December 2, 2019.  Parents should register their children with the school serving their residence area.  Proof of residence is required.
The following are required to register a child:  (1) proof of date of birth is required (birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or other legal proof), (2) two forms verifying proof of residency, and (3) written immunization record from a physician, nurse, or health department. Children must be immunized for MMR - measles, mumps and rubella (German measles), polio, DTaP - diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (whooping cough), Hepatitis B, and Varicella (chicken pox) prior to school entry.  State law requires students beginning Kindergarten have all required immunizations.  Students missing immunizations will not be able to start school until we receive these records.
For information regarding the following alternative programs:
  • Hands-on Thematic Learning Community program, contact Hooker Oak School, 891-3119
  • Academics Plus program, contact Sierra View School, 891-3117
  • Two-Way Immersion Program, contact Rosedale School, 891-3104 
  • STEM Program, contact Parkview Elementary, 891-3114
Applications for alternative programs, as well as Form 10 School of Choice applications, will be available at the time of registration.