Registration for Emma Wilson
DECEMBER 6, 2016 from 8:30am-3:00pm
in the school Library
To enroll after this date, please stop by the Main Office

What You Need to Enroll Your Child in Kindergarten for 2017 - 2018

You must register at your school of residence. If you are not sure what school that is, please contact the district office at 891-3297 and we can assist you to determine what school you should register at.
To enter kindergarten school in the fall, a child must be five years old on or before September 1st, 2017.
A child will qualify for the Transitional Kindergarten program if they will turn five years old between September 2nd, 2017 through December 2, 2017.

You need to have:
  • a birth certificate or proof of birth
  • 2 forms of proof of residence which can be a utility bill, lease agreement, driver's license, etc.
  • immunization record
To fill out the Registration packet online Click Here. You will still need to provide the school with a birth certificate or proof of birth, 2 forms of proof of residence, and immunization record.